Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Get Busy

 The office had internet troubles for the past 2 days which I guess is a sign they want us to move already! haha! But last I heard the new offices are still far from ready. The dubbing studios are just not easy to do and can't be rushed off or else production will suffer! Anyway, that internet issues was quite a hassle for working but despite that I was still able to accomplish things off my checklist. Hoping to start a telenovela dubbing script tomorrow as well so I can subkit earlier than deadline which is Sunday. Things are getting busy again but I love it. Really hoping and pray things will run well and that I won't have to deal with big personal problems soon as well. Still very worried with a lot of things personal and national so pouring my energy to work gives me a relief. 

No comments: