Friday, April 29, 2022

Don Chua

 So after two weeks of extended stay, today was really it for our stay here at Don Chua Lamko Building. So what's my favorite memory here? Definitely the one time I was trapped sa elevator. Naka-angat lang barely yung elevator bago na-stuck so hindi naman talaga dangerous and I was quickly assisted by the building's maintenance. Second favorite memory eh yung unaware ako na-lock pala ako sa office, I came in very early and hindi napansin nung may outside shoot that day na nandun na ako sa desk ko sa sulok kaya they locked it up when they left. Hindi rin ako aware kasi I was busy and nagulat na lang yung admin when she opened the office at nandun na ako! I will definitely miss this place and sana yung next office namin ganun din kalamig ang aircon!

I forgot to take a photo and mag-moment kasi nagmamadali ako umuwi! So thanks tp my co-worker James  for this parting shot! 





No comments: