Saturday, April 02, 2022

Lucky Start

 So I began writing the dubbing script for this streaming movie that's not yet out. It's the longest writing project so far with over 100 minutes. All my past dubbing scripts were mostly for TV shows with episodes in the 40 to 50 minute range. I did have writing experience with movies but it was a shared task with former writers at the office too. Anyway, this is due for April 12 but I really want to finish this as early possible! I had trouble getting my writing off the ground because I had difficult adapting the first scene to a more natural sounding localized language but I got my groove later on. I finished a little over 10 minutes. Yeah so far from finishing but at least my creative juices is flowing and hopefully my goal to finish days before deadline will happen.. I don't want to cram this!

No comments: