Thursday, March 18, 2021

Tired

 One of those days where I once again question myself if I made the right decisions in life. Two small incidents where I got castigated. The first one is a simple mistake on a matter which to be honest is so inessential but I tolerated and perhaps spoiled him because  he had a terrible time last year and all I can do is to make him feel better. But because I forgot one of his request I got berated by hurtful words. I don't deserve it but I stayed quiet and apologetic so the issue won't be big but I'm getting the cold treatment right now. The second one is I got accused, although not directly, that I'm stealing money  because I was questioned of the price of a medicine I've been regularly buying and for some reason she didn't understood the quantity and prices.  I have receipts of course and explained things thoroughly and I just got a dismissive "ok" response but I still feel like I did something wrong.  I don't deserve it but I got to stay the mature one as I'm the younger person  and the one who should be patient that maybe because they are getting older, they are more sensitive and paranoid. But it's hard especially because I feel so insecure where my life is right now. I could have reached for the stars but I kept thinking about their welfare so I adjusted my life choices so I can look after their concerns. I want to say that I don't have regrets because ultimately I love and care about them so much but moments like this where I feel like I'm being treated unjustly makes me ponder what if I made the call to prioritize what I really wanted to do even if I had to leave them behind. Would I be happier?

No comments: