Monday, March 08, 2021

So tired

 I try to avoid or not too think much about current events lately because it's so frustrating but the heartless justifications of EJKs. I can't believe I live in such a time when people just shrug it off or worst defend it. Honestly, I'm more affected that there are a lot of people still standing by this person. Unbelievable. It's not just online but people in real life. How can they digest all this rampant toxicity? Because that person make them laugh with offensive, in your face, insensitive, crass jokes? I can't believe anyone still believes that everything is alright, that everything is being handled well. I'm so angry and frustrated. Hopeless because there's nothing much I can do but just witness how everything is unfolding before my eyes.

No comments: