Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Verified

 So I have to verify my GCASH account so I can do money transfer. It was stressful at first because the app won't accept the screen shot of my ID then I figure out maybe because I have an old smart phone and it doesn't capture clear enough photos so I borrowed my brother's phone to do it and it took me multiple tries actually before it got accepted. Then came the selfie verification and it took a few more hours before I received a text notification that my selfie verification was rejected! I thought maybe because I have a beard and I looked different from my ID photo? So I shaved! Maybe it worked because my selfie verification was approved in just a few minutes! Anyway, I tried the bank transfer  and it was smooth flowing! I'm quite behind with all these things but better late than never!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uy tanong ka lang ha about GCASH