Friday, March 12, 2021

One Year Later

 Last year when the community quarantine was announced to take effect on March 15 I was really worried because this is something I have never experienced in my life. A lockdown, what a concept. And a lot of fears came to fruition. I was worried about my job, me, and my family's safety and the country, the world, in general. I knew that life will never be the same again. It sucks that my fears about the aftermath in society came true and until now there's so much suffering everywhere while there's a lot of side issues as well that's raising my frustration to another level. But of course, there are things to be thankful for, I and my family's health are good although there were non-pandemic health concerns last year that became complicated because of the restrictions but still, it could have been worst, and thank God it wasn't. My country is still a mess and right now the restrictions are making a comeback with the rising I cases. I still stand my ground that a medical problem should not be managed by using a militaristic style but what can I do but just bite my tongue and hope for the best. One year later I'm still scared. 

No comments: