Monday, June 29, 2026
Blemishes
I don't want to admit it for years but I definitely feel some regret not taking care of myself physically. It's a mix of laziness and just lack of will really because I just felt what's the point. But now as I age and see how I look, oh yeah. But it is what it is. I'm getting more walking in public with my baldness, I used to wear caps all the time but the heat just made it so difficult to always wears caps. I'm nearing 40 anyway so yeah just accept that I look way older because of my baldness. My skin has a lot imperfections too, I used to ignored but now seeing some undesirable spots made me feel sad again but again it is what it is. And my teeh, oh year, the horror! I forgot about the fatness too. Oh well. It's good to finally let these thoughts out. I accept myself for what I am but sometimes insecurity consumes me. But I have other biggers challenges in life to stress myself about these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment