Friday, June 26, 2026

Relentless

 I keep hoping you will realize that you are going out of line over something so inconsequential. But I gave up hope you will ever realize that because you say are already way too caught up with this delusion that you are careless with what you say. You don't appreciate all the things I have sacrificed everytime this senseless, totally worthless thing does not go your way. I sometimes am tempted to confront you but I know nothing will come out of it because at this point there is no changing this stupidity anymore. So here I go, taking the punches because I gave up and just chose the less stressful option. I will do the adjustment per usual, Nothing will change. I will still be the receive of your nonsense rants and I will stupidly just choose to receive it. Maybe who knows one day I get to be happy. I mean, really happy. I will cling on to that 1% hope. 

No comments: