Monday, October 31, 2011

A Thousand Posts



This is my 1000th post in this blog

I really find it amazing how this blog which I created out of curiosity back in 2005 lasted this long! I know this blog morphed from being a diary of some sorts to a more of showcase of my interests (charts, movies, TV) but this space I have in the world wide web is very personal to me. A lot of social networking sites have come and go but this blog remains. I love reading back my old entries especially my college journey :) I rarely post anything personal these days because I don't have much to say really haha and I do like posting charts, movie reviews, TV thoughts and other pop culture stuff that interests me. This blog has become my avenue to do some things I really want to do in my life. In this blog I'm a chart geek, a movie reviewer, TV analyst and pop culture observer. I admit I wanted to monetize this blog somehow but it takes a lot of effort to do so and I love to blog in my own way and time. While I will not decline any chance to earn something from this, I just don't feel like pushing myself too hard to make it happen. I like this blog the way it is :)

THANK YOU for reading my blog all these years. You know who you are ;)

No comments: