Saturday, May 24, 2008

Betamax and 50/50

This is my current favorite song. Bukod sa napaka catchy eh you can't help but feel nostalgic while listening to this. Yeah I'm still young at 20 but somehow I felt old listening to this song PLUS watching the music video intensifies the feeling since it features the popular games noong bata pa ako. Somehow I felt sad kasi in my neighborhood wala ng mga batang naglalaro ng sipa, tumbang preso, luksong baka, nanay tatay, teks, chinese garter atbp. The kids are now inside computer shops or playing with their PSPs. The song reminded me how good the old days were.
And we still have our betamax at home, I don't know if that is still working though.



****

I went to Campus 99.5 yesterday to claim my prize. My father accompanied me since before we went to Paragon Plaza (where the station was located) we took care of some stuff. Well, although I already knew before that the booths of 89.9 Magic, Mellow 94.7 and 99.5 are all located in one location, I was still surprised that those stations are literally dikit-dikit.
Anyway, I got a CD (Hershey's Unforgettable Kisses compilation) but I was not able to get my gift certificate at Triggerman's cafe since when we came he was in a meeting and I could not wait that long. I don't really feel bad about not getting the GC though but instead I was disappointed I was not able to meet the Triggerman personally. Next time, I hope.

No comments: