Thursday, May 01, 2008

15 days to go...

The past three days I've been at school for clearance,(umusad na rin sa wakas, haha!) and HF stuff. Wel,l I need to finish all my pending task before May 16. May 15 will mark the end of my HF life. But no worries, since I will be leaving HF in good hands. The transition has already started actually. I don't go to the office as often as before and when I'm there I don't stay that long anymore.
After my term as EIC ends, it will now be the official end of my college life.
Time to leave DLSU-D.
Time to move on.
***
Lately, I've been catching up with my (former) classmates through text and YM. Some are getting frustrated that they could not find a job, the others are making the most out of the summer season, there are also a few who are bored to death, there are some lucky ones who have jobs already while some will start soon.
When they ask me about my plans, I will always say that I'm finishing some stuff for HF and wait until my term ends officially.
After that ?????
Yes, I don't know yet. I don't know where will I go.
That's why I decided that I will rest first. I need time to think and reflect.
May 16 will be the start of my "vacation".
***
I may be undecided or confused at present but I know for sure what I want to do 6 to 10 years from now:
I will teach.

No comments: