This third one is proving to be a challenge. I knew it was coming, but I still dove in because I wanted to help. But I know it was to my detriment. I still have a few of these on the horizon and I made the decision to finish them first before I give in again because I have too much to handle these days. I need to look after myself and not just be on the lookout for everyone. But maybe I'll change my mind when I cool down, because I'm quite annoyed with how this one is taking too much time, because they just don't get it like I hate to be judgmental but is this the quality they are giving for their main one? I hope not because I understand not doing well here because this isn't their main role and I will do the adjusting anyway, but for their main focus, they shouldn't be giving this level of quality. I really hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment