Wednesday, April 16, 2025

Do Say

 I received another expression of gratitude from a dubbing director. It really warms my heart to receive those because when I started doing dubbing scripts 16 years ago, I never received any feedback unless it was negative, so that's why when there was an opportunity to do something else at the office, I immediately took the chance because my experience back then was quite disheartening. Although I admit, looking bac,k my early work was rough, so it makes sense. So I really made it a point when I had this chance to do dubbing scripts, I will do my very best to not mess up again. Sometimes I still do have diffiencies but nothing as awful as before and there have been a lot of dubbing directors who like my work and actually request to write for them and I really appreciate it so much and just fuels to do even better. 

No comments: