Friday, August 23, 2024

Useless

I hope people will eventually realize to be careful with the words they say. Because they are just like a knife that cuts deeply.  It could make a generally sane person go mad sometimes. You just want to stay out of drama but hurtful words will provoke you to be on the negative side as well. I stay quiet most of the time because one thing I've realized as I go on with life is that there are a lot of people who just want to rant or whine, play the victim, and are not open to listening. Why bother?  Nothing will change. But I'm not gonna lie I wish to be free from it all eventually. Some bad thoughts linger and I sometimes say it out loud to myself only because I don't want more drama. And sometimes when I get it out of the system, I go back to a more relaxed perspective. Still in emotional turmoil deep inside but I could keep up the facade. 

No comments: