Wednesday, August 21, 2024

30X

 Waking up to unnecessary stress is one of the worst feelings ever. Not even 5AM and you are so stressed out already over stuff that people could have just let go because it's inconsequential but no some just want drama in their lives and feel like things revolve around their world. Suffocating, sometimes you just can't help but think of morbid thoughts because the emotional toll is just hard. But you always choose to rise and stand up even if you just want to literally escape from it all. If only people know what damage they have done because of their self-centeredness under the guise of "caring only". Maybe somehow it is true but then again people's tendency to let it be all about their 'emotional need' is just overpowering everything that love is overshadowed. How can you feel the love, if people make you feel this shattered. I still hope someday I'll be in a place in my life where I'll be okay. I'm good with boring, okay life. I'm no longer a delusional dreamer. I just want to be okay.  

No comments: