Monday, May 23, 2022

Anywhere

 It's been raining everyday recently. It almost always happen during the afternoon. The summer days are about to end. Not that there's really that much difference these days anyway. My nephew is about to finish 8th grade this month. Two years not in an actual school in the pivotal teenage years. I still feel frustrated how slow the back to in person classes has been. But to be honest it has been convenient that my nephew is just here at home but of course I still do want him to have an actual school experience. Covid is still pretty much around though but it has been overshadowed by other bigger things on the horizon. I do hope even if there are subvariantss, we won'r revert to that era. But I can't believe still how drastic life has changed the past 2 years. While there are traces now of the old life but it just isn't the same. 

No comments: