Monday, September 05, 2011

24 Wishes

Today I'm celebrating my 24th birthday. Thank you to all who greeted me through text, FB and twitter. I took a leave at work today well not because of my birthday but due to some family stuff but then again it's a good break in a way. Thank you God for one challenging but meaningful year :) Anyway, let me share my birthday wishes which is a mix of serious and shallow stuff:
  1. Good health for my family
  2. And that we will always be away from any harm possible
  3. Salary increase
  4. Or even a health card (HMO) at least?
  5. For Telenovela Channel to be successful
  6. To have enough funds to finally pursue a Master's Degree
  7. Or even Education Units
  8. To lose some weight because I'm one chicken bucket away from obesity
  9. No more fare increase please
  10. Stable Internet connection
  11. My laptop to remain virus free
  12. Our cable provider to pick up Jack TV, AXN, Biography and Channel [V] Philippines
  13. More radio countdowns to cover for PMCT
  14. Adele Concert in the Philippines
  15. Lifehouse Concert in the Philippines Part 2 (because I missed the first one)
  16. More movie press screenings for Pinoyexchange
  17. A Filipino film nominated for Oscar Foreign Language Film
  18. Steve Carell to finally bag that Emmy award
  19. A gold for the Philippines in the 2012 London Olympics
  20. Worldwide economy improves
  21. Career situation improves
  22. To have an essay published at Philippine Daily Inquirer's Youngblood
  23. President Aquino to defy my extremely low expectations
  24. Peace of Mind

3 comments:

That Film Enthusiast said...

"A Filipino film nominated for Oscar Foreign Language Film"

I don't mean to sound cynical, pero our cinema still has a long, long way to go before we get the golden statuette.

forg/jecoup said...

Agree but hopefully in our lifetime mangyari yan :D

That Film Enthusiast said...

Same here! ;)