Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening


Nuffnang Philippines and PLDT myDSL will be having a special screening of the much-anticipated film of the season "The Social Network" on October 19, 2010 at Greenbelt 3 Cinema 1. I'm hoping I will be lucky to be one of the chosen few to score tickets to see this film! If you want to join just check out Nuffnang Philippines!

***

The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to Facebook too!... and to Blogger! .... and to YouTube!.... and to Skype! .... and pretty much everything else you can visit in the World Wide Web because with PLDT my DSL's modem+wifi's amazing features like plug and play ability like a regular modem, 25 meters of myDSL wifi connection, simultaneous connection via Wifi, a 4-port hub that can be used for future services and the flexibility of remote troubleshooting people can enjoy their favorite websites with high speed and reliable Internet connection wherever and whenever they like!
I personally love the flexibility of remote troubleshooting feature because I'm no techno-savvy, just a regular person who knows basic stuff about Internet and other techie stuff so having this feature will clearly help me if ever I experience problems with my connection and I will not be dumbfounded on how to fix it.


No comments: