Tuesday, September 09, 2008

First Day

Today was my first day at work. It was a fine day, I was assigned some tasks which I believe I handled well. My office mates are very nice but I have to be honest that I felt out of place. Well, it felt like I was a new kid in school. I never felt that before since I studied elementary and high school in one school and in college we are all new kids when we started. This was different my co-workers are already bonded and it did not help that my field is really different from them. Well, they are all "computer people" (computer programmers, graphic artists and the like) while I'm the only writer there. But what is good is that they are approachable and I felt the effort to make me feel comfortable. I was just shy, I admit. Hopefully, before my three month contract ends I will already formed a good relationship with them.

No comments: