Thursday, September 18, 2008

Old Life

On my way home from work, I saw a student holding a school paper. I thought it was Heraldo Filipino for a second but when I looked at it again, it was not. It was the school paper of Adamson University. The layout is similar with HF kasi or so it seems.
How I miss holding a copy of a fresh issue of HF. I always get excited whenever the newest issue is delivered and circulated. I miss the feeling.
My old issues of HF are stored in a plastic container in my room. Maybe I should take a look at it again and reminisce.
Sometimes, I want to visit the HF office but I feel shy. May 15, 2008 was the last time I was in HF and I left HF with a whimper. I had a great life at HF. Though I hate myself for being a loser on my last few months with HF. Instead of savoring my last days with HF, I spent it pressured as the publications were late and clashes between some of the editors unresolved. Incompetence
Here I go again. It is just that I always feel bad, guily, for not being the best EIC that i should be.
Oh well.

No comments: