I brought it upon myself; I should have just kept quiet or done my usual nodding, but I just had to show my slight annoyance, and the floodgates opened. The day barely started, and it's already ruined. The weather is not helping too, of course. I empathize with the feelings, and I know I'm just being the absorber, per usual, as I am the one who can only deal with things and not fight back, to my own detriment. But that's what it is. Anyway, I should really be more alert and hide everything I feel better. No point even saying things because it's a lose-lose situation; I'm just gonna choose where I can find some peace. There's no hope for change anymore; you just have to find a way to work around it with as little damage as possible. It sucks but that's the story of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment