Friday, August 21, 2026

Bananas

Gen Z is often criticized for being too soft or for pushing back often, and honestly good on them. Sure, it's a case-by-case basis, and life in general needs compromises, but if they can hold on and fight for what is right and ideal, I won't hold it against them. I wish I were like that sometimes, but it's too late for me. I'm too tired of everything to push back, just want to avoid stressful situations as much as I can because I've been through a lot and still dealing with so many things that always test my tolerance and patience, It's diffcult living this way but as always I gotta power through because basically I have no choice. Well, maybe there is but the aftermath of taking that road will also be hard on me. So yeah, it is what it is. 

No comments: