I'm swamped with work lately which is nice of course! I'm getting the groove of doing daily channel grids after almost a year of not doing it. I'm getting my system back where I can work more efficiently. And I really like doing TV programming work stuff. I still do dubbing scripts, both writing and editing so I have to juggle things up. It's always challenging because sometimes the enemy is me. After all, sometimes you're just not in the mood and the mind ain't kicking in. Grateful to do a job that I honestly love doing. Do I sometimes wish I got a more financially lucrative job? Of course, I do especially when the going gets tough but somehow I survived all these years despite the challenges because I'm part of a world that really drew me in and I totally understand. And I'm grateful for that because sometimes I find solace in work when I feel those random sadness and frustrations from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment