Friday, January 24, 2025

Sweetie

 Another day where I did a lot. But glad to be of help of course. I do realize some things I need to be patient for because I need to sort out some things to avoid miscommunication and also not to put pressure too much because it's a tight situation where there's less reward compared to other opportunities, so you have to balance things up to avoid exhaustion. But sometimes it takes a toll on me personally. So I do need to learn to slow things down especially so that I don't have to compensate because of added things that make things more stable compared to before I had to show that I'm not abusing things and such. In the end, I still like what I accomplished but moving forward, I need to balance things so as not to end up where everything's chaotic and messy. 

No comments: