Saturday, July 09, 2022

Brand New

 So I finally gave in and bought myself a new laptop! It's so good but most importantly it comes in with a licensed lifetime Microsoft Office! Yeah, that was my problem with the secondhand laptop I bought! I didn't realize that the MS Office it had was not genuine so yeah it was expiring in a few weeks and since I have no product code or something it will be basically useless!  The laptop I bought is quite above the budget I intended for it because it comes in with the licensed MS Office but I just said to myself well it's time for me to not be stingy anymore and just dive in because having a working laptop is an essential need right now for my work! And you know what I have no regrets, I will work hard to get the money I spent here back into my savings but it really feels good to finally have a good laptop to use! I've been dealing with crappy laptops for the last 4 years because I wanted to save money! It was a terrible move really looking back. It's quite a miracle that I was able to make things work and still did my job during the pandemic era! But now with a really good laptop, I can be more productive than ever. For example, just a while ago I was able to make good progress with a dubbing script that I will be able to finish it by tomorrow, a few days before the deadline! 

No comments: