Saturday, June 11, 2011

Please Watch Frenzy Xtreme at Solar Sports

As the title shamelessly says, please watch "Frenzy Xtreme" tonight June 11, 2011, Saturday, 8 pm at Solar Sports channel. This is a one-hour program that chronicles the excitement of the "Frenzy Xtreme: Extreme Sports Competition" that was held last May 20 and 21 at SM Mall of Asia. Our company Beginnings At Twenty Plus organized the said event and I wrote the events script/host spiels (our host was the lovely and very nice Andi Manzano of Magic 89.9) and also co-wrote the script for this one hour show. Editing this one was really tough, I had sleepless nights and stayed overnight at the office for two days (and missed out on the company outing too). But my "sacrifice" paled in comparison with our producers and editors who stayed for almost 4 days to make it on time. I'm proud of this project a lot even though I admit the pressure almost got me. Anyway, the bottomline is I learned a lot from this experience and I will definitely not forget this :)

No comments: