Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spotlight: The Expendables

These days I don't really watch action movies that much (well to be honest, I don't watch movies that often in the last 5 years or so because movie tickets are not that cheap and for DVD I do a lot of TV series marathon) but I did grew up watching action movies on VHS and the free TV premieres so when I found out about this movie "The Expendables" and found out who the cast were, I just said "Wow!", it has almost every notable action star of the recent past (too bad Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme declined to join this movie though)! I've read the reviews are mixed but you know I don't expect this movie to have an engrossing storyline or great acting but it should have at least have awesome action scenes and stunts to keep me entertained. I'm hoping to catch this movie anytime soon, I just don't want to miss this one :D

No comments: