Monday, July 13, 2026

Turning Point!

 The pandemic! Before that I was thinking of resigning then COVID hit and our company managed to survive although there are ups and downs (downsizing with office space and personnel), I learned to appreciate my workplace kasi they fought hard to keep us afloat and now very flexible sa time, pwede mag WFH anytime which was so essential when my family had health issues from time to time. Sa pandemic din naging breadwinner na ako sa bahay, basically taking care of the bills and medicines for my parents. I was a bit of a free spirit pre-pandemic but sobrang nabago during the pandemic, I never thought I could handle big responsibilities but somehow thank God I was able to manage. And eto rin period na 'to what made me decide na I would rather stay single na lang and focus on taking care / looking after my family because I don't think I can be fair if I'll ever have my own family kasi divided attention ko (plus practically speaking di kaya ng finances)

No comments: