Enjoying Survivor 50 so much and I find myself liking Rizo and Devens whom I didn't like in their first seasons but now I find them fun chaotic especially Devens, I really enjoy him irritating Joe lol I now kinda get why they cast Joe again despite a not so remarkable first season because he is a perfect foil to the outlandish personalities, I do think he is an all around nice guy but he is so mopey. I also get the Jonathan casting now too aside that he is the type Probst has a guy crush on, he has brought on more personality this season than his first, which was just a big athletic guy persona. I still don't find anything special on Tifanny for her to return but she's not a bad presence. Also glad Au bry's presence is picking and the girl I rooted to win in Kaoh Rong is felt now! And of course, Cirie even on her 6th season is still the star! She is just so good at keeping things interesting and you really just find yourself rooting for her yet again
No comments:
Post a Comment