Monday, March 17, 2025

Timeline

Whenever I feel awful, I dream of another life I could have had. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with what I have because any absence of extreme kind of stress is good enough for me but well whenever I hit a bump every now and then I do fantasize or rather idealize a life I don't have and just see on others. I know reality isn't the same but let me dream, sob internally then I'll be okay after. I just have to let it out so I won't find myself crumbling deep inside. I know I will have many of these moments down the road but it's okay because I always think of a scarier scenario so I can appreciate dealing with upsetting moments that is just a blimp in the grand scheme of things. I don't want to repress what I feel so I do this, ramble here because I just need a way to get this all out of my system. 

No comments: