End of the year barrage of problems. Some shouldn't be a problem but I don't know some people seek to create problems when you can just conserve your mental health and let it go or do something that won't trigger more stressful of situation. One is a valid concern but when you dole out advice, not listening at all and it insists on doing their way. Then when the problem becomes bigger I will shoulder all the stress again as if I don't have a lot weighing me already. I want to be supportive and also protect myself as well because it can be so overwhelming that I'm already acting out somehow because it's too much. It frustrates me because some things can be avoided if we actually aim for peace of mind. I'm just in a daze with complex feelings. Worried and scared and exhausted. And there are things on the horizon too to keep me awake at night. Where do I go?
Monday, December 16, 2024
Pile Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment