Friday, August 05, 2022

Training

So far handling juggling so multiple work things good. Still on track. Hopefully, I can finish this one dubbing script tomorrow, a day before its deadline. If there are no distractions or I don't get lazy I think I can do it! I also have dubbing scripts to check too which I'm aiming to do on Sunday. I was glad to know the one person I was training had good feedback for her first script that was dubbed this week. She's a new graduate who is the niece of one of the admins. She's an honor student and it showed actually. Hard worker and does things on time. I do hope the way I trained her online also helped! I did want to be a teacher before especially for college and maybe I still can someday but currently, I don't have the drive nor the money to take a Master's Degree. But who knows someday, not closing doors.

No comments: