Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Bye 2010s

Another decade has passed!

 The 2010s have been defined as me a working adult, facing life's challenges. Growing up and maturing. Realizing of the things I've missed out, missed expectations on life goals, general disappoinments! The latter half of this decade have been quite frustrating as shown on this blog! I started decade having this blog as a repository of pop culture interests and eventually became the place where I scream all my angst in life! But it has been very helpful at least.
 It freaks me out that I'm 32, a full-pledged adult. I sometimes I don't feel like one, sometimes I do. It has been a generally OK year to year if I'll be honest. A lot of challenges. Thankfully, I surpassed all of them. The latter half of the decade I truly felt how time is changing and saying goodbye to the ones that became a part of my life. Look back sometimes but always move forward,

2020s bring it on!

No comments: