Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spotlight: Titanic 3D

"My Heart Will Go On" is one of those overplayed songs to death that you really don't want to hear ever again but how could I explain the goosebumps I felt hearing the first few notes on the trailer of the 3D rerelease of Titanic out next year? I really don't like 3D but I'm on board on this one. I trust James Cameron will produce a high quality 3D conversion. I never saw this in the theaters when it was released 14 years ago because I was young then. I just watched this on VHS so I'm quite excited to be honest to see this movie on the big screem. Say what you want on the film's story but this was a phenomenon back in the day that left a major mark in movie history. Oh nostalgia

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments: