Saturday, February 28, 2009

Copy and Paste

It's hard to type right now mainly because the keyboard of this laptop is damaged! The letters "i,o,u" are not working! What a hassle! I'm just copy and pasting those letters! So inconvenient!
What's worse I could not have this fixed immediately because of some complicated issue at home that I prefer not to explain.
***
Work is fine. I expect to have heavier work load next month so good luck to me.
***
One of my favorite DJs might have her final broadcast soon , sad news if it is true . =(
***
I might not be able to watch the Eraserheads concert next week because of stupid reasons. Arrgh!
***
A lot of my blogger friends are not blogging lately, I miss reading their stories and anecdotes.
***
March na bukas. Bilis talaga ng panahon! Almost a year na since I graduated. *sigh*

No comments: