Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Forever Kid

A while ago, my friend and I were talking about our elementary days. The games we play, bags, lunch box, classmates, subjects,the 'Good morning teacher Maaaaa Bu Hay' greetings, "aliases" being tagged by students to teachers and a lot more. We came with the conclusion that we had the best time during our grade school years, not high school. I love being a child although I was not that active compared to a regular kid. Back then I dont have that much things to think about or things to consider as problems. I like my innocence, the care free attitude, the simple things that make you smile. A game of SOS in my math notebook will make my day. The kwentuhan on cartoons was really delightful. The dreams. At that age you could wish to be someone and not think about if this career could be "profitable". The friendship you formed, their maybe fights but yu could make up easily. I'm happy that I had a fun childhood [despite the asthma attacks]since the feeling I had when i was a child is priceless. I will not feel that again. Ever. And that makes me sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah. i agree on that. well. you're sad huh. you're not alone. ^^
-cmc