Browsing the recently uploaded Heraldo Filipino digital archives (https://www.heraldofilipino.org/archives) brings back many memories. I can't help but feel nostalgic seeing my first articles published 19 years ago. It was a dream come true to see my name printed on the campus broadsheet (especially when it was on the front page). I feel that sometimes as I get older, I'm losing that spark I once had because of life's many challenges. So seeing these again, it's nice to be reminded of that youthful zest I had before.
2 comments:
Yo as i cannot sleep right now i saw your post about the newspaper stuff and what the hell thats so cool i dont even know why i think it is but it is, which led me to find your blogposts, but i dont mean to intrude on personal space, as you dont for me (ok goodnight lol i was just intrigued enough to post a comment here)
Awesome you found this lol
Post a Comment