Saturday, December 10, 2022

Watch Time

 So I decided to finally try out Disney+! I just signed up for a month because I'm thrifty! But looking at the lineup under the Star hub which includes TV shows that I like or am interested to watch and looks like this is gonna be a good month for me. Of course, granted I will have enough time to watch but I will make time for it in between doing work staff, and family duties. This is I guess gift to myself, I need to go back to watching for personal entertainment again which I neglected since I've been so preoccupied with work lately especially doing dubbing scripts which I really enjoyed! But you see watching these shows did help me enjoy writing dubbing scripts and also helped me widen my vocabulary which helped me in adapting scripts for dubbing! Anyway, back to streaming for me!

No comments: