Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Very

 It's been 3 years since we had a regular Christmas party! Who knew how things will change drastically in the coming months. So, I was really glad that yesterday we were able to have it again.  The past 2 years were very challenging and I'm really grateful that we managed to survive and rise from all of the setbacks.  I'm not the party type, never was,  but I was definitely happy to see my officemates very happy last night.  When our big boss sir AMF made his speech, I got a little emotional because you could feel how happy he is. Of course, I am happy too (nabunot na ulit sa raffle after many years!)  but it feels extra great to be surrounded by people who are very happy, especially after what we've been through the past 2 years. Merry Christmas and cheers to a great year ahead to my 20 Plus Studios family. 🙂

No comments: