Sunday, December 11, 2022

Rooting

 I'm feeling sad again about this particular interest of mine. It's not personally related but it's something I've grown up with and in a way influenced what I wanted to do in life. I guess it's also my "sport" like I'm on their against in their rivalry with their main competition in the industry. My rooting interest for them is like how sports fans are. They have been through a lot in the past years and just when I think they are beginning to rise from their darkest moments, setbacks and farewells are coming again. I know why these are happening but I still can't help but feel sad that the road to what they once were is not cleared. Maybe they are pivoting to another field indeed as a way to survive but still what they were before. And still, I hope someday I can see what they were before. 

No comments: