Friday, April 07, 2023

Worried

 A college classmate's life is in critical condition. We've tried our best to help but the reality of financial struggles and complicated public hospital bureaucracy is making things so difficult. In a way,  I became a focal person from our batch which honestly is a pressure to me since we are in the middle of Holy Week and you could feel that some of my classmates are not comfortable facing such stressful situations.  Can't blame them, they already helped financially earlier so it's hard to seek financial help again. So hard and soul-sucking really. I empathize with the sister which whom I've been in contact but there's really so much I can do. She's not pressuring us and is very gracious as well but I could feel the anxiety so much. I wish I have more than enough to help them out by myself. 

No comments: