Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Explore

 Today is a holiday but I'm in the office by choice because I do like working in the office with the aircon and all! And I like the commute as well because are fewer people around. In a way it relaxes me and soothes my anxiety and dare I say, I'm more productive as well? Anyway, this dubbing script I'm working is really quite a good show, a business drama that could easily bore me but it didn't and made me learn about the culture of the country where the show is set. That's what I like about what I do, I get to watch TV/movies while earning money! It's not a career that would make me rich but I'm at this point of my life where I'm not that ambitious as long as I have decent stability wit less stress possible. Definitely not something that would take me to greater heights but I'm totally okay with it, 

No comments: