Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Release

 I acted on impulse earlier today and did something for my enjoyment. I did something against better judgment. It's not really a big deal in the general sense but for me, it kinda is because it's a symbol of doing something because I just want to. It was quite exciting and perhaps rejuvenating to do something not planned but out of the blue because I felt like it. But then again, I didn't go all out with what I was planning and still proceeded to take the direction I needed to be. My rational side still kicked in and good thing I still do because there were some essential stuff that I needed to handle that if proceeded to go all-in today it would just hassle me later on. Still, I'm glad I did what I did today. Maybe I can do that again next time without the guilt of sacrificing something else just to proceed with what I want. 

No comments: