Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lifehouse Back in Manila!


A couple of days ago I was listening to Lifehouse's last album "Smokes and Mirrors" on my way to work and thought I hope they can have a concert here in the Philippines. When they visited the country four years ago I was still an unemployed new grad looking for his first job so I had no money to buy a ticket and I was really sad that I was not able to catch my favorite band when they perform here live. So when I found that Lifehouse will return in the Philippines this May 26, 2012 I was so happy! Anyway their concert will be held at Smart Araneta Coliseum and here are the ticket prices via Manila Concert Scene:

Patron VIP: 5,500
Patron:4,500
Lower Box:3,500
Upper A: 2,500
Upper B:1,500
Gen Admission: 800

So I have two months to save money for this concert, I think I'm going to purchase Upper A or B tickets. Let's see! Anyway, one thing's for sure I will not miss seeing Lifehouse live again!

No comments: