Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chart Recap Extra: Album Sales 14

Here are the best selling albums in the Philippines from Astrovision/Astroplus (also posted at the Philippines Music Charts Thread at Pinoyexchange.com).

*Sorry I wasn't able to get Odyssey top sellers this week

AstroChart: Astrovision/Astroplus Top Sellers

December 20-26, 2010
  1. Speak Now - Taylor Swift (MCA)
  2. My Worlds - Justin Bieber (MCA)
  3. I Love You - Willie Revillame (Viva)
  4. Your Songs - Lea Salonga (Sony)
  5. The Beginning - The Black Eyed Peas (MCA)\
  6. Glee The Music: Volume 4 - Various Artists (Sony)
  7. Faithfully - Jovit Baldivino (Star Records)
  8. Decades 2 - Piolo Pascual (Star Records)
  9. I'd Do Anything for Love - Jovit Baldivino (Star Records)
  10. Doo-Wops and Hooligans - Bruno Mars (Warner)
  11. Glee The Music: The Christmas Album - Various Artists (Sony)
  12. Fantasy - Regine Velasquez (Universal Records)
  13. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry (EMI)
  14. My Music, My Life - Carol Banawa (Star Records
  15. Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys -My Chemical Romance (Warner)
  16. Michael - Michael Jackson (Sony)

Courtesy of Drake from Astroplus SM City Lucena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi.. do you happened to have Astroplus and Odyssey's top sellers chart for the whole of 2010 for both foreign and local? like their own list of 2010 year ender?

would really appreciate it.. :)

Thanks!

forg/jecoup said...

Hi Eloisa! I'm sorry wala eh. I'll try to find out sa Astroplus source kung meron sila, if I manage to get it. I'll post it here :)