Sunday, May 16, 2021

Stimulated!

Just finished the first lesson on my writing workshop and I really like how this virtual workshop is set up! At first I got confused how to work around Google Classroom but thankfully I figured it out. I had trouble concentrating at first but I kept rereading the first to get in the groove and I did! And the explanations really are so good, it does feel like something a teacher would say in front of a class. It's so professionally done and really worth the money! I finished the first two short prep exercises and I honestly feel thrilled to a student again!. I still have a lot of things to do for this but glad my first day on this was good. The setup of doing it at your own pace is so convenient to me and the Google Classroom is a great platform for virtual learning!

No comments: