Friday, May 07, 2021

The Boss

Today our big boss treated us with McDonalds for everyone present in the office to celebrate his birthday. He turns 76 tomorrow but he still has the same energy when I started working year nearly 12 years ago. God bless him more because he is the heart of the company. One of the reasons I've stayed here for so long because of my respect to him and his genuine care for his employees. Back in 2012 our company had a major financial crisis where I thought it's gonna be the end but I remember him entering our office and talking to one of out then senior employees and he apologized to her with our delayed salaries and promised he will do all his best to rise from this. I was really touched and a pivotal moment in my working career. Our company is not perfect and still has a lot to work on but I wouldn't stay here for this long if I didn't at home and he is one of the reasons why. 

No comments: