Thursday, May 27, 2021

MBTC

 Nanay was moody yesterday so I was worried that her birthday will be spoiled thankfully it wasn't the case! Although early in the morning she was still testy like she was saying that we should not post on Facebook that it's her birthday (my older brother who's not living with us already did but I didn't tell her) but later on her mood suddenly got better. I spent the morning buying her handa while she and tatay wait on our vehicle. We bought dishes from Fish to Go, Chooks to Go, Chowking, a panciteria and the local bakery for puto. My brother in law bought the cake. All in all, it was a good day. As always, my birthday wish for my mother is good health.. I can tolerate her mood swings even if it's quite hard at times as long as she is healthy. Oh Dear Lord please guide and protect my parents at all times. 

No comments: