Friday, February 03, 2023

Assist

 I really went all in finishing this dubbing script the past two days and glad I was able to finish it earlier than expected. I'm quite busy again these days, we have a new Tagalog dubbing project for a Korean drama set to air on local TV. Then we have English dubbing for a cartoon that I really liked doing. At the same time, I've been training our admin's husband online on how to do a dubbing script. He had to stay at home in the meantime due to an illness and he wanted something to not waste his time. He's really a nice and polite man so I've been checking up on him as much as possible while he is doing scripts. He's fluent in English so he can write just needs polishing with synching and I believe he can do it. To be honest, I sympathize with what he's feeling since before he got sick, he is a very busy man so from that to not doing anything at home is a big change for him. So I really he's able to enjoy writing dubbing scripts and I hope I he's actually learning something from me. 

No comments: